The amazing benefits of warm water with lemon:
Lemon which is a small yellow oval shaped fruit has several benefits. They are rich in nutrients and low in calories and has strong antiviral and anti bacterial properties. It contains Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium , Iron and fiber. It contains very less calories about 29 calories per 100 gms and contains no cholesterol nor saturated fats.
Benefits of Lemon Water:
1. Drinking lemon with warm water early in the morning in an empty stomach, which is squeezing the lemon juice and adding it to warm water has many benefits and gives a positive effect on your body. Lemon is very high in Vitamin C, it protects you from infections like cold, cough etc and strengthens your immune system.
2. Lemon is very good in balancing your PH levels. The food most people eat are high in processed foods which leads to an unbalanced PH level. This can stop the body from removing toxins, it slows down your metabolism and keeps it vulnerable to viruses. With drinking lemon water you are able to stabilize your PH levels which helps your body to naturally detoxify. Even though lemons are known to be acidic they have a very high PH level which has an alkalizing effect on one’s body and this helps shred off the excess acid stored in one’s body.
3. Lemon helps in the detoxification process by flushing out unwanted toxins from your liver which ideally might get absorbed into your body. This process of lemon juice detox should be done daily.
4. Lemon is extremely good for your skin as it works for many reasons. It’s a natural antiseptic medicine and it helps in curing several skin related problems. It helps in beautifying your skin by taking lemon water every day you can see your skin shine. It also completely removes wrinkles and black heads and gives you more healthy, vibrant looking skin.
5. Lemon is really effective for losing weight it does this by regulating the body’s metabolism and absorption of sugar in a way that helps you lose the extra pounds. It has a high pectin fiber content which helps to curb hunger. Warm water also helps to stimulate your guts and it helps prevent digestive problems. Lemons which have citric acid content helps in maintaining a healthy digestive system by combining itself with other acids and enzymes in your digestive tract.
These were some good reasons why you should drink warm water with lemon
We also want to share our new book with you, to help you in becoming more healthy in 2013.
Learn how to finally break your food addictions and make a healthy diet work for you, not worrying about nutrients.
This is a raw food beginner guide book giving you all the necessary information, tools, resources to finally end Yo-Yo dieting.
You can find out more about this book here at
By Ka Sundance