A lot of natural foods can be great for your health, but sometimes there are some nutrients that seem like they could make you fat. Here we’re not talking about junk food, but instead useful food products, raw food that may seem fatty but in fact are not.
Everyone tries to find food groups that will taste great, fulfill their needs yet keep them healthy. This can be hard with processed food that you find at the supermarket, but thankfully there are alternatives. Fats that do not make you fat do exist, and here we will cover a few of them.
1. Coconuts – especially coconut water has no fat at all, yet it is enriched by many minerals and vitamins. This is the best type of drink you can think of and will provide you with a great taste. You could also eat the flesh part, and that is also very low in fat content.
2. Seeds – Many plants produce seeds and they have very little fat, providing you with a lot of health benefits. So even if you require a low intake of fat, concentrate on healthy fat. That way you will only get the amount of fat you need and nothing more, yet a lot of good nutrients will fill your body as well.
3. Avocados – These are also great raw foods for you to consume. They contain a lot of vitamin E, which is needed to keep your immune system strong and fight diseases. Avocados have also been shown to help consume other nutrients by recent studies, where consuming avocados will actually help your internal system digest these other nutrients in a much better way. We use avocados in many of our recipes, like our Avocado Dressing.
4. Olive oil – This is a popular European nutrient and is part of many existing diets, but it also contains fats that do not make you fat, especially cold pressed olive oil. Adding this substance to your diet is easy and it can go with any other meal.
5. Nuts – Nuts are also great in this category. Almost all of the nuts except peanuts are very easy to digest and contain many great nutrients for your body, along with a low amount of fat.
Thanks to these raw foods, you can ensure that you eat enough to feel satisfied, yet do not consume a large amount of fats. This is very important to lose weight and to stay healthy.